Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ever since high school I've had a fasination with photography. It was one of those things that I always wanted to explore yet never found the time or courage to do it. I am finally making time and discovering courage to pursue that dream.


I am still discovering my style of picture-taking, but I know I really love the photojournalist's approach. Catching a unique moment as it happens is a skill. Portraying a personality within that moment is an art. I'm trying to do both.






I also love colors. Nature's palette is the most beautiful.




Welcome to my blog.

9 comments:

  1. Nice Paige! I'm very impressed. I like what you do with the focus, like in the picture of Lynn and the berries and Gabe in a few. I bet G-rock loves that picture of him! Ha. I feel privileged to be the first to view your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your signature. How'd you stamp that on your pics? Also, what's your third blog? I only know of two others. I had no idea you were so serious about photography. Come take some pictures of my fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd pay you to take our pictures! I love your logo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! You are great!

    um...this isn't jodi. It's holly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Paige! Cool pix! I can't belive you have time to do this right after your baby. I love your signature

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful. I really like the stamped logo. I also didn't know how serious you were about this, but you've definitely got an eye... I'll forward this blog to some friends-- I'd also love to have you do a photo shoot for us-- you know, practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of camera are you using? Looks like it takes some nice crisp shots - My fav is the first one of Gabe. - Have fun - Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally you are pursuing a wish you have had since High School days. What talent....now the photo journalism comes alive. I love it and the stories that some pictures could tell. Way to go girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete