Wednesday, July 21, 2010

R&R

My husband's not the only one who deserves a little R&R!!

Right now, although MIA and faaaaaaar away from my lovely home computer, I am still busy busy busy making photographic plans for my future. My sweet little usual subjects are feeling the biggest burden of camera-in-face syndrome, but they'll get over it. And love me for it when they're older. :) I'm also fitting some fun family photo shoots into my vacation time. Let's just say shooting a family with four kids ages 5 and under is rough. Especially when it's 85 degrees outside with 90 percent humidity. Does any one know of a de-sweat Photoshop action? I've got some cute, sweaty babies comin' your way!

And last but not least....my blog is in the process of a HUGE makeover. And by huge, I mean huge. The grand reveal will hopefully happen sometime in August. I don't know exactly when because I'm not the only one involved in this thing. But it'll be sweet. So get excited. :)

Until then, stay happy.

Paige

2 comments:

  1. I am pumped for all of these new developments... Have fun with all the peeps, and I'll see you soon-ish... I'm actually going to get professional photos of some of my artwork today, so wish me luck as well :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see those sweaty babies! And I think it was well over 90 degrees.

    ReplyDelete