Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Girl

With all the photoshoots I was doing/editing for friends and family over the past few weeks, I hadn't taken as many pictures of my own kiddos. Poor babies. I'm sure they missed it terribly. Ha. So yesterday I took my baby girl out for her own mini photoshoot. Now, kids can be difficult subjects because they are so active and have attention spans lasting approximately five seconds. My kids have attention spans upwards of three seconds. This little girl of mine, as cute and calm as she may appear, is a little firecracker. She's got so much energy that sometimes I think she's just going to burst! Ok, maybe not quite that much. But close. So this photoshoot, with just me and her, was really funny as I chased her down and tried to get her to remain in one good lighting area. I should post some of my outtakes. Hmmm...maybe another day. But here are my faves from our 10 minutes of photo time. :)

This first one I edited a million ways and posted them all to see which one I like the best. I have yet to cast my vote. Which is your favorite?





Loves her mama!

I'm wondering if I should be putting my logo on all my blog pictures...Hmmm... Anyone know how to create your own action in Photoshop?


7 comments:

  1. i like the second one! and its easy to ass a logo to your pics- you dont even need an action for it. you just have to save it as a new brush and then stamp it wherever you want! lemme know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha- i just saw that i wrote 'ass' instead of 'add'. oops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them. I like the 2nd to last one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Counting down there are 7 photos and I love #6 but heck they are all hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photos # 5 and # 6 show her brilliant blue eyes best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! I think I like #2 out of the duplicates and then the last one. SO precious. Which camera are you using again? Do you like it? I really want to invest in one but I'm nervous about choosing the right one. We've been saving up so I'm getting excited to start taking more photos myself. Wish I had your skills!

    ReplyDelete