Sunday, April 18, 2010

Storyboard


As I've been experimenting with photography, I think I may have found something I really enjoy doing: storyboarding. Is that even a word? Well, I like it. Maybe it's the journalist in me, but I just love the art of telling a story through photos. I really have no idea what I'm doing here, but at least I'm having fun trying!

Here's a sneak peek into this crazy kid's obsession with chocolate milk. :)

Yum.


Oh yeah. Keep it comin'.


Must.....get.....every.....drop!!!


One more satisfied customer...


leaves home happy. :)




Now if you'll excuse me, I just got really thirsty.

3 comments:

  1. So did you pose Gabe for those shots, or did they just happen? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No posing involved. This is 100% my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photography and your boy. He is looking so mature already. I miss you guys!!

    Dick Saunders would get along great with Gabe!

    ReplyDelete