Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful People.

You've probably already noticed this. Over and over again, in fact. But because I like beating dead horses, (Ok, no. I don't. Who made up that expression anyway??) I'm just going to say it.

I keep some beautiful company.

I'm pretty sure it's because beauty attracts beauty. (HA! Have you noticed I haven't posted any photos of MYSELF in about one year? Yeah, there's a conscious reason for that.)

But seriously now, I took some family photos for beautiful friends a couple weeks ago. It's so easy to take pictures of beautiful people. It's kind of unfair. I sort of feel like I'm cheating this whole photography thing. Like it has nothing to do with ME and everything to do with the models on the other side of the camera. But whatever. I'll pretend it's really me. :)

So here you go. Eye candy.








I'll end with this picture that I love because it tells such a funny story. Mom and Dad wanted a photo of the two kids holding hands. Unfortunately, it was really breezy and the kids were super cold and sad. Neither of them wanted any photos, much less one of just the two of them holding hands. So here we have Big Obliging Sis and Lil' Bro Grumps with Mom and Dad encouraging them along.

Ha. I Love it.



2 comments:

  1. I love the lighting and the angle of the picture of the little girl! Beach shoots are so fun.

    ReplyDelete