Sunday, June 13, 2010

Senior shoot!

I'm still not sure how this all happened. But it seems like every week I'm doing a type of shoot I've never done before (which isn't hard, given my young photography life). But really. Who do my friends think they are trusting a novice like myself? Seriously, now. But I'm VERY grateful for the experience and the fun. Honestly, I am having sooooo much fun with this. Like, it pretty much consumes my empty thought box. No more mindless daydreaming about how those two people made that kid, or how much do you think it would cost me to rent a hot air balloon for a day. Well, fine. Maybe there is still some of that mindless daydreaming going on. But less. Definitely less. Now I'm just imagining myself as a billionaire owning the photography world. :) Hehe... or something like that.

So back to business. Seniors. This was my first senior shoot with an awesome kid. Not only was he totally talented and interesting, but he did anything I asked him to. I'll be honest. I was nervous going into this shoot never having been a senior boy myself and not sure how he would act around the camera, but I was really happy how everything turned out. But, I'll let you be the judge today.

Enjoy!










3 comments:

  1. Paige, you really have your own "style" coming out and I like it!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, the smiles and angles you captured of this young man. Very, very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the lighting, the background blur, the lack of shadows - how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete