Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Before and After

Editing programs are really amazing. I work on a Mac and use Adobe Elements. However, iPhoto has its own editing program that does some pretty awesome stuff. I've been playing around with it for a while and am happy with the results.
Here is a little taste of iPhoto doing its thang:

Before
After

After

Before
After
And I didn't mean to download this, but I did. :)

As you can see, I like the "antiquey" look. Maybe a little too yellow for some, but not for me. It takes me back to an era in which I never lived. :) Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. I also like the by-gone era of antiquey-ness. Those pictures look cool. The third set reminds me of the "Fields of Barley" song in the second color... even though it's not even close to barley. I like the antiqued look, because it oozes an aura of nostalgia, even if you hadn't ever visited the place. I should use your photos to inspire stories about people and places I "should have known." Very cool.

    ReplyDelete