Thursday, October 15, 2009

I had a bad day

So I was all excited to have time to play with textures tonight, right? Right. But guess what I did instead? I got locked out of my house with two cranky kids until way past their bedtimes (or so it felt...). I took about 200 trips to Lowe's and made about 500 phone calls. My headache went from bad to worse, I missed Enrichment night and my makeup smeared.

But fortunately I met some helpful people and eventually made it back into my sweet abode only about $5 poorer.

So, I'll probably burn some night oil and play around with those cool textures now. Either that or neglect my kids tomorrow and do it then. We'll see how I'm feeling. :)

Enjoy the new playlist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paige, you should have come over! My door is always open. Who cares if we are actually home or not, just come over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it all worked out, I was so worried about you last night!!

    ReplyDelete