Thursday, October 15, 2009

Texture. Who knew.

Oh man. I could play around with Photoshop ALL DAY if I wanted to. Well, I do want to, but I don't think Gabe would be down with sleeping all day either. Oh well. :)

Here is something I just tried out for the first time! Texture! Who knew it was so cool and so easy? Not me! Thanks to Pioneer Woman, I get free little photo tutorials whenever I want 'em. :) Ain't she a peach? Today's assignment was to play around with textures. I'm just using the textures she provided here, but I'm going to go hunting for some more around the house today to play with tonight. Ooohh, I'm already getting excited about this!

So check it:

Very basic. I could do way more with it. But I think I just like it the way it is there. Look forward to more textures tomorrow from my hunt tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment