Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photoshootnesstrocity

My friend Bonnie has the cutest kids in the WORLD (apart from my own, of course!), and she let me take pictures of them yesterday. Honestly, I had to bribe her to come over. And even that almost didn't work!

I would like to hire her kids as my poster children, if she'd let me. But that would probably require way more bribes than I can currently handle. So we'll have to settle for this one photoshoot for now. :) Thanks, Bonnie!





I had to consciously stop myself from taking too many pictures of this cute redhead.

Here's her big sis being her beautiful self.


The only downside of this photoshoot was that the sun wasn't out! We were all prepped and ready for that sunset glow, but apparently the sun didn't get the memo. Oh well. Maybe next time!

3 comments:

  1. these look fantastic! LOVE the goofy face in the flower field. where was this? oh yeah, and i would prefer a gloomy day to a lot of sun anytime! So much easier for lighting! i can always add the sunset glow afterwards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Paige! I can't wait for Dave to get them!! Thanks for doing it, and you DO NOT have to bribe me. I will show up, it just might take me four times to do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADorable! I love that second one- I bet you captured a face that this little girl's parents see a lot. It should be recorded.

    ReplyDelete